Accommodation at the North Shore Hotel
Why Stay at the North Shore Hotel & Golf Club?
Price• Exclusive packages available
Location• Humberside Airport is located just 46 miles from Skegness while the nearest train station is just a mere 1 mile from our hotel
• The M18 is located 50 miles from Skegness
Golf• This is a superb seaside golf course with club hire, lessons/tuition available. It's a fantastic starting point for exploring the Lincolnshire Coast, with the added bonus of taking on a peaceful part parklands/part links course
• The Golf course is a par 71 and poses challenges for the best of golfers
Weddings• We can work our Lincolnshire magic here at North Shore Hotel, and bring you the big day of your dreams
• North Shore Hotel & Golf Club is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies
Make your stay extra special• Choose the following to add to your stay. Please book direct and pay at check in.
• A bottle of Prosecco on arrival : £21
• Make your stay extra relaxing and arrange a late checkout until noon: £20
Top 5 Things to Do in Skegness• Natureland Seal Sanctuary is well known for rescuing and rehabilitating orphaned and injured seals that become stranded on Lincolnshire beaches. Visitors can see the various stages of their rehabilitation and hear about the rescue work at feeding times
• Visit Village Church Farm, formerly known as Church Farm Museum, is an open-air museum of local and agricultural history near Skegness
• Visti Natureland Marine Zoo and Seal Sanctuary. Only a short walk from North Shore.
• Take a trip to Lucky Strike where you can enjoy hours of fun across 3 levels of adventure areas along with various food outlets
• Gibraltar Point national nature reserve is an area of approximately 2.6 km² in Lincolnshire, England. A picturesque area to take a stroll and take in the surroundings